Trust Quotes and Sayings
Trust can be very dangerous sometimes, be careful who you trust because everybody can betray you even your friends and beloved ones. These trust quotes are wise sayings about truth, trust and lies, don’t let people to deceive you respect everyone but truly believe only to yourself. While reading these quotes you will probably remember similar situations from your own life when someone lied to you or betray you and your trust.
Quotes and Sayings to Inspire You
We collected even more quotes and sayings and want to share them with you to read. Below we listed fourteen quotes about various topics, like success, change, beauty…you will for sure find at least few that will inspire you and fuel with positive energy for every new day. Follow this link to one of our older posts to find more Motivational Quotes and Sayings with Images.
1. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson quotation.
2. We can’t escape pain; we can’t escape the essential nature of our lives. But we do have a choice. We can give in and relent, or we can fight, persevere, and create a life worth living, a noble life. Pain is a fact; our evaluation of it is a choice. – Jacob Held quote about pain, life and the way that we are looking onto these two things.
3. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. – Inspirational saying by Oprah Winfrey.
4. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean’s quote about success in the times of change and volatility, change the way you think and look onto problems in life and always find a way to reach your goals.
5. A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world; everyone you meet is your mirror. – Ken Keyes, Jr. quote about the way that your attitude and thoughts affect your whole life and relationships with other people, other people just treats you on the same way as you you treats them.
6. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. – Amazing Roald Dahl quote about beauty of the smart and kind people, inner beauty will always shine through you and people will notice it for sure.
7. Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses. – Alphonse Karr
8. Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts. – Arnold Bennett quote about drawbacks that occurs during every change.
9. Few maxims are true from every point of view. – Marquis de Lac de Clapiers Vauvenargue quote about different points of view.
10. Men’s best successes come after their disappointments. – Henry Ward Beecher saying about success that usually comes after disappointments.
11. You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. – R. Buckminster Fuller saying about the proper way of changing existing reality and creating the better one.
12. If you want to succeed in the world must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until some one comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence. – John B. Gough motivational quote about creating your own destiny, you can’t sit and wait for success and wealth to come to you, you must act and take actions in order to create your desired life.
13. No matter how many times I break down, there is always a little part of me that says, No you’re not done yet Get Back Up! – Saying about struggle and persistence by the unknown author
14. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Wise words about succes and giving up, said by Thomas Edison
Thank you for visiting our website, if you liked these images maybe you want to see more Beautiful Images with Quotes that we crated, to do that follow this link – Popular Inspirational Quotes and explore further our website.