Motivational quotes and sayings
All of us are depressed sometimes and don’t have enough energy to accomplish our goals. That is obviously the lack of the motivation, motivational quotes and sayings will inspire you and help you to be successful in your everyday activities, and in general they will make you happier and will improve the quality of your life. We created beautiful images with motivational quotes, you can share them with your friends on your social networks and spread the inspiration that we are trying to create, and you can even re-post them on your blog or website if you provide back-link to our website.
More Life Motivational Quotes
A lot of quotes can be called motivational quotes, but we can break down this broad category of quotes on various sub-topics like motivational quotes about life, love, friendship, success and much more. Motivation is the magical answer to everything you want, if you are motivated you can lose weight, success in business and be happy and successful in your life. Those quotes will provide you with required motivation for your everyday tasks.
1. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’ ” – Audrey Hepburn quote
2. “A winner never stops trying.”
3. “If you’re bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals.”
4. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
5. “Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard. The right people… the ones who really belong in your life, will come to you. And stay.” – Will Smith quote
6. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” — Howard Thurman motivational quote
7. “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.”
8. 7 Cardinal Rules For Life: 1)Make peace with your past, so it won’t disturb your present. 2) What other people think of you is none of your business. 3) Time heals almost everything. Give it time. 4) No one is in charge of your happiness. Except you. 5) Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them, you have no idea what their journey is all about. 6) Stop thinking too much. Its alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it. 7) Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
9. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
10. “Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have rainbow without a little rain.”
11. “All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.” – Pink Floyd quote
12. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint’, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh motivation quote
13. Three simple rules in life: 1. If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it. 2. If you don’t ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you don’t step forward, you will always be in the same place.
14. “Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but it’s everything between that makes it all worthwhile.”
15. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin quote
15 Motivational Love Quotes
You should love and be loved! Love is blessing, but a lot of people today don’t have enough love in their lives, some of them are afraid to love because they have bad love experience from the past and broken heart, others are introvert and don’t fall in love so easily. But that is mistake love is one of the best things in the life and everyone should seek at all costs, no matter if you are busy and don’t have enough time. Those motivational quotes about love should show you how wonderful love is, and motivate you to love and be loved.
1. “If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn’t, it never was, and it is not meant to be.” – love quote about letting go
2. “Love doesn’t hurt you. A person that doesn’t know how to love hurts you. Don’t get it twisted.” – Tony Gaskins love quote
3. “It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.” – Eleanor Roosevelt about love
4. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” – quote by Lao Tzu
5. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
6. “Love does not come to those who seek it, but to those who give love. It is a binding force between souls who have nothing to give but themselves to one another.” – Harold Clemp love quote
7. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” – Martin Luther King, Jr. quotation
8. “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, Only then would you realize how special you are to me.” – motivational quote about love
9. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey quote about love
10. “I’ve already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit” – Li Mu Bai – character in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon movie
11. “If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.”
12. “The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we can never give enough of is love.” – Henry Miller motivational love quote
13. “It’s useless to hold a person to anything he says while he’s in love, drunk, or running for office.” – Shirley MacLaine
14. “A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.” – Joseph Joubert
15. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron, “When Harry Met Sally”
In order to apply wisdom from those motivational quotes to your everyday life you need to remember them very well, it can be helpful if you stop for a few seconds and think about what each of them tries to say, recognise their message and it will be easier for you to act and behave according to their wisdom, and motivate yourself. When you accomplish that you will live happier life, everyday you will wake up with smile and people around you will be happier as well, because as Buddha used to say: “thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the single candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”, it is same for the motivation as well.